ADB Scholarships At University Of Auckland 2021-2022
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account[button color=”green” size=”small” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/HodV15b6kNxKyP5eAqHmHW” target=”blank” ]Whatsapp Group[/button]
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Host Institute: University of Auckland
- Department / Field: Public Health, Environmental Sciences, Development Studies, International Business Management, Engineering
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 07/19/2021
- ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland 2021-2022 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Public Health, Environmental Sciences, Development Studies, International Business Management, Engineering taught at University of Auckland . The deadline of the scholarship is 19 Jul 2021.
- ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland 2021-2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Auckland.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Public Health
- Environmental Sciences
- Development Studies
- International Business Management
- The ADB-JSP provides for the scholar’s tuition fees, airfare to and from Auckland, basic cost of living, health and medical insurance, and a special grant for thesis preparation (for scholars engaged in research).
- Nationals of an ADB borrowing member
- • Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- • Have gained admission to an approved masters at an approved academic institution.
- • Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- • Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- • Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- • Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years
- • Be in good health.
- • Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.
- You can apply for the scholarship only after you have gained admission to an eligible postgraduate programme listed above and received an Official Offer of Place from the University of Auckland.
- To apply for the scholarship, you will need to complete the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship application form and submit it with a copy of your offer letter together with other supporting documents by POST to the University of Auckland.
- Applications for 2021 intake will close on 19 July 2021.It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.