|The University of Adelaide offers a series of Adelaide Scholarships International to outstanding international graduates from any country to begin their education through a master’s or research doctorate. Awards are available in all discipline areas.
Ranked in the top 1% of the world’s best universities and located in the heart of the tenth most livable city in the world, the University of Adelaide offers the rare combination of elite academic performance and unmatched quality of life.
The University of Adelaide is Australia’s third oldest university and has a rich heritage of achievement, and is associated with one third of Australia’s Nobel laureates, five in all.
The University is today home to 25,000 students, with 30% coming from abroad, creating a diverse community spanning more than 100 nationalities. The education provided is of the highest quality: ranked in the top 50 worldwide in four subject areas; top 100 in another 12; and top 150 in 10 more. And all Adelaide degrees ensure that students gain not only a deep understanding of the discipline, but extensive transferable skills to explore every future opportunity. Consequently, the University ranks first in South Australia in terms of graduate employability.
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: People from any region can apply
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants must be international students who are acceptable to begin a Master’s or PhD for a research degree at the University of Adelaide.
- Australian citizens and permanent residents and New Zealand citizens are not eligible.
- Applicants who have applied for permanent residence in Australia, but have not yet received a result, may do so.
Successful recipients must apply for and enroll in their planned study program at the University of Adelaide as “international students” to retain their scholarship.
- Applicants must present evidence that they meet the University of Adelaide’s minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry before the application deadline.
- Applicants with a rating in progress will not be eligible for consideration until the rating has been satisfactorily completed (and acceptable evidence has been provided), or evidence of withdrawal has been provided.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of a first class Australian degree. (In Australia, an honors degree is generally a one-year qualification after a university degree and involves more study in a particular discipline area. In some areas, honors are available as part of the final year of a four-year university degree. It is recognized as a prestigious qualification that further develops research, writing, and organizational skills. It also demonstrates the ability to undertake high-level studies. Achieving a first-class honors degree indicates that the recipient performed at the most high academic level and indicates that you have had an Introduction to independent research.)
- International applicants must not have a research qualification considered by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an
- Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if pursuing a Master of Research, they must not have a research qualification considered by the University of Adelaide as equivalent to or greater than an Australian Research Master.
- Successful recipients must begin studying at the University of Adelaide in the semester in which the scholarship is offered. It is not possible to defer the prize.
- International applicants are not eligible if they have already started the degree for which they are seeking an award.
- The offer of a scholarship depends on whether the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide or a foreign sponsor does not offer a student another award.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw a scholarship offer at any time prior to enrollment if it is informed that a successful bidder has been offered a scholarship equal to or greater than the financial value of the award offered by the University.
Here are some benefits of Adelaide Scholarship International
- Fee Waiver: Provides a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver which covers the cost of tuition fees as a higher degree by research student of the University of Adelaide for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy.
- Stipend: Provides a living allowance of AUD28,092 (2020 rate, indexed annually) per annum for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy. It is likely to be tax-exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
- Allowances: Provides financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy, plus relocation and publication expenses.
- Further details of terms and benefits can be found in the Conditions of Award given in the official link.
|[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”https://www.adelaide.edu.au/graduatecentre/future-students/how-to-apply” target=”blank” ]Apply Now [/button] [button color=”purple ” size=”medium” link=”https://www.opportunitiescircle.com/adaledescholarshipinternationalofficial” target=”blank” ]Official Link [/button]
|Join Our WhatsApp Group:
[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/IDKf0J2fwGK8H8injJbKxR” target=”blank” ]Male Group[/button][button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/CLh23gR1LqYBiEBkWIhjSf” target=”blank” ]Female Group[/button]
If you find this article helpful and useful, please do not forget to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they might get a better opportunity. Also, don’t forget to subscribe https://the-announcements.com by clicking the bell button at the right bottom of this site.
The-Announcements is the best place for applicants to get information regarding Jobs advertised in Pakistan or abroad. The-Announcements team trying to help and provide information about newly announced Jobs to all those Applicants who want to join well-reputed organizations and departments of Pakistan and the globe.
If you have any question or suggestion to improve our services, don’t hesitate to Contact Us or Email us on [email protected].