Admissions Are Open
Imperial College Of Business Studies, Lahore
Imperial College Of Business Studies Admission Criteria
1(a). Imperial College Of Business Studies Admission requirements for B.Sc. Engineering Programs are as under:
|Faculty of Engineering and Technology
|Departments & Programs
||1)F.Sc. (Pre-Engg)/A-Level (Phy, Chem, Maths) with a minimum 60% marks (A-Level applicants to submit equivalence certificate from IBCC) Or DAE in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks.
2) Entry Test of ICBS
Criteria based on the direction of PEC included in SRO 1142 (1) 85 Regulations for Engineering Education in Pakistan.
1(b). Admission requirements for B. Arch. is as under:
|Faculty of Art, Social Sciences, and Humanities
|Department of Architecture
||1) Intermediate or A-Level (12 years of Education) with a combination of any three (03) of the following subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Fine Arts, Economics, Psychology, and Sociology.
2) DAE in Architecture (2% of a total number of seats).
3) Minimum Marks 50%.
4) ICBS entry test with 50% marks.
2. Applicants who succeed in getting admission in a program shall have to complete several credit hours before the award of a degree. This number will be according to the policies of the Higher Education Commission, and the Scheme of Studies approved by the Academic Council of ICBS.
3. Credit Hours are weights assigned to a course. The distribution is as follows:
- Theory: One credit is equivalent to one hour of class for the course of theory per week throughout the semester.
- Practical: One credit is equivalent to two to three hours of Laboratory Work as per the requirement of the concerned Department per week throughout the Semester.
- Research: One credit is equivalent to three hours of Research Work per week throughout the Semester.
If you find this article helpful and useful, please do not forget to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they might get a better opportunity. Also, don’t forget to subscribe https://the-announcements.com by clicking the bell button at the right bottom of this site.
The-Announcements is the best place for students to get information regarding financial support for their studies abroad. The-Announcements team trying to help and provide information about newly announced scholarships to all those students who want to complete their studies from top-ranked universities or organizations of the globe.
If you have any question or suggestion to improve our services, don’t hesitate to Contact Us or Email us on [email protected].