Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2021 | International Scholarship Program
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Organization: Aga Khan Foundation
- Department / Field: Check Details
- Course Level: Master’s & Doctoral
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Full tuition fee
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: Check Details
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Different
- For all students who are looking forward to postgraduate scholarships this year, this good news is for them. Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2021 has opened for masters and doctoral degree levels. Aga Khan scholarship 2021 is a highly competitive international scholarship program.
- AKF’s International Scholarship opens each year for students who are great leaders and trying hard for good employment opportunities. This international postgraduate scholarship gives priority to the candidates who are applying for the master’s degree program.
- Aga Khan Development Network sponsors this 2021-22 International Scholarship Programme that connects students from all around the world. Students who do not have much finance to pursue their degree will get a 50% scholarship and can get an offer for a 50% loan to support their studies.
- All students will get cross-cultural experience and explore international standards-based research laboratories. Moreover, all supervisors will encourage students to participate in international research projects and conduct research independently.
- Master’s Degree level
- Doctoral Degree Level
Benefits of Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2021:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Living expenses will be covered.
- A candidate may apply for a loan while on a scholarship
- Guidance of international supervisors.
Eligibility Criteria for Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2021:
- All students who belong to the above eligible countries can apply for this scholarship.
- A candidate must have an excellent academic profile.
- A candidate must not be able to support his study finances.
- A candidate must get admission to a reputable university or program.
- A candidate will also be selected on the basis of his extracurricular activities, achievements, and career plans.
- A candidate must have relevant field experience.
- A candidate must be 30 or less in age.
How to Apply for Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2021?
- The application procedures of AKF’s scholarship are decentralized. Students may obtain application forms as of 1st January each year from AKF offices or Aga Khan Education Services / Boards in their countries of current residence. Completed applications should be returned to the agency from which the form was obtained. They should not be sent to Geneva.
- All interested candidates may apply according to his or their country’s deadline.
|Aga Khan Foundation (Bangladesh)
||Deadline for submitting pre-application forms:
6th March 2021Deadline for submitting completed applications:
31st March 2021
|Aga Khan Foundation (India)
||Deadline for application distribution:
15th March 2021 (7:00 pm IST)Deadline for submitting completed applications:
22nd March, 2021 (5:00 pm IST)
|Aga Khan Foundation (Pakistan)
Aga Khan Education Services (Pakistan)
|Deadline for submitting pre-application forms:
16th March 2021 Deadline for submitting completed applications:
31st March 2021
|Aga Khan Foundation (Portugal)
||Deadline for submitting completed applications:
28th March, 2021