Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Join Our Social Networks:
WhatsApp Group Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Host Institute: University of Auckland
- Department / Field: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: NA
- Documents Required: NA
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline:19 July 2020.
- Applications are invited to apply for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 in New Zealand. Students from ADB Members countries are eligible to apply for ADB University of Auckland Scholarship. The award is Fully Funded to pursue a Masters Degree at the University. All expense will be covered by ADB New Zealand Scholarship
Host Institute Description:
- The University of Auckland is a public research university in Auckland, New Zealand. The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s leading university. It is the highest ranked New Zealand university in the QS World University Rankings and Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities, and together with the University of Otago is the only university included in the Times Higher Education top 250. Some 35 percent of the top ranked academic researchers in New Zealand are at the University of Auckland.
Scholarships Field / Department:
- English Language Proficiency Certificate is required to apply for admission. And this requirement is different for every course.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 in New Zealand is a Full Free Scholarship to study a Masters degree at University of Auckland. Because its a Full Free Scholarship So, it will cover all the necessary expenses to complete your degree.
- Tuition Fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
To be eligible for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 you have to fulfill following criteria:
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Have gained admission to an approved masters at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.
- Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, management and staff of ADB, consultants, and relatives of the aforementioned.
- Staff of JSP-designated institutions can’t apply to their own institution.
- Applicants living or working in a country other than his/her home country.
- Applicants who are already enrolled in graduate degree programmes or who have already completed graduate degree programmes.
- Undergraduate studies, distance learning programmes, short-term training, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, and research projects.