|Applications are open for the most awaited scholarship The Australia Awards Scholarships It is the fully funded scholarship program offered by Australia It is also know as Australian government scholarship It is open for the students of Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Pacific
This scholarship offer a unique opportunity to study in the top Universities in Australia so you can apply for the program if you want to pursue your degree in master and Mphil. It offers a high stipend and also fully funded opportunity which includes tuition fee living expenses and health insurance
Its objective is to contribute to the development needs of Australia’s partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements. They provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate studies at participating Australian universities and technical and higher education institutions (TAFE).
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Palestinian Territories
Eligibility Criteria :
To be eligible to receive an Australia Awards scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age on February 1 of the scholarship start year.
- Be a citizen of a participating country (as indicated on the Australian Awards website) and reside and apply for the scholarship from your country of citizenship.
- Not be an Australian citizen, have permanent residence in Australia or apply for a visa to live in Australia permanently.
- Not be married, engaged or de facto to a person who possesses or is eligible to maintain Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residence, at any time during the application, selection or mobilization phases (note: residents of Cook Islands, Niue and Tokelau with New Zealand citizenship are eligible but must apply for a student visa [subclass 500]).
Not be current serving military personnel.
- Have not previously received a long-term Australian Award unless they have resided outside of Australia for twice the total time they were in Australia (for example, a previous recipient who has been on an Australian Award Scholarship in Australia for four years will not be eligible to apply for another Australia Awards scholarship until they have resided outside Australia for eight years).
- Have satisfied any specific criteria established by the Program Area or the government of the country of citizenship of the applicant (for example, having worked a certain number of years in an appropriate sector).
- Being able to satisfy the admission requirements of the institution where the award will be held (this may mean that the Program
- Areas must withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot meet the admission requirements of the institution. This may not be known until the Program Areas request a placement in selected institutions).
be able to meet all the requirements of the Department of the Interior to have a student visa. This may mean that the Program
- Applicants should inform the Program Area of any connection or relationship with staff employed in the Program Areas (including locally recruited staff on the job) or with managing contractors so that the application can be properly and transparently administered
- Area will have to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot meet the visa requirements.
Not applying for a scholarship for a course of study at a lower academic level than they have already achieved (for example, applying for a master’s scholarship when they already have a doctorate).
Australian Awards scholarship is a fully funded Scholarship which covers almost all the expenses of the program
- Full tuition fees
- Return air travel: payment of a single round-trip economy class ticket to and from Australia, via the most direct route
- Establishment Grant: A one-time payment as a contribution to the cost of accommodation, textbooks, study materials.
- Living Expense Contribution (CLE): A biweekly contribution to basic living expenses paid at a rate determined by the department.
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP): A mandatory program prior to the start of formal academic studies covering information on how to live and study in Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Coverage (OSHC) for the duration of the award (for the award holder only), provided it covers the student’s basic medical costs (with the exception of pre-existing conditions)
- Pre-Course English Fees (PCE): If deemed necessary, the PCE may be available to students for in-country and / or Australian training
- Supplemental academic support may be available to ensure a student’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- Fieldwork (for research awards and master’s degrees per course that has a research component where fieldwork is required) may be available to research students eligible for a return economy class airfare via the route plus direct to your country of citizenship or within Australia.
|[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”https://www.opportunitiescircle.com/australianawardscholarship” target=”blank” ]Apply Now[/button] [button color=”purple ” size=”medium” link=”https://www.opportunitiescircle.com/australianawardscholarshipofficial” target=”blank” ]Official Link [/button]
|Join Our WhatsApp Group:
[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/IDKf0J2fwGK8H8injJbKxR” target=”blank” ]Male Group[/button][button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/CLh23gR1LqYBiEBkWIhjSf” target=”blank” ]Female Group[/button]
If you find this article helpful and useful, please do not forget to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they might get a better opportunity. Also, don’t forget to subscribe https://the-announcements.com by clicking the bell button at the right bottom of this site.
The-Announcements is the best place for applicants to get information regarding Jobs advertised in Pakistan or abroad. The-Announcements team trying to help and provide information about newly announced Jobs to all those Applicants who want to join well-reputed organizations and departments of Pakistan and the globe.
If you have any question or suggestion to improve our services, don’t hesitate to Contact Us or Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.