Avancez Master’s Scholarship in Sweden 2021
|The application will launch in October 2020 with the progression of Masters’ Bourses in Sweden. This scholarship is available in Sweden at the University of Technology of Chalmers. This bursary will cover 75% of the tuition fee for selected students. For the second and final year, this number will be raised to 85 percent.
Before being awarded this scholarship, candidates would first need to apply for 2 years of master’s degree. The objective of this bursary is to support non-EU / EEA students in the development of their studies.
Chalmers University of Technology, a university known for its research, is located in Gothenberg. The university holds degrees in the fields of math, architecture, technology.
Students who study in a master’s degree at the University are given the Avancez Masters in Sweden.
How to Apply:
Applicants who wish to apply for the bond must first apply in this link for a two-year master’s program.
They are then eligible for the scholarship.
|Apply Now Official Link|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group: Male GroupFemale Group|
If you find this article helpful and useful, please do not forget to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they might get a better opportunity. Also, don’t forget to subscribe https://the-announcements.com by clicking the bell button at the right bottom of this site.
The-Announcements is the best place for applicants to get information regarding Jobs advertised in Pakistan or abroad. The-Announcements team trying to help and provide information about newly announced Jobs to all those Applicants who want to join well-reputed organizations and departments of Pakistan and the globe.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)