Axel Adler Scholarship – University Of Gothenburg , Sweden
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: Sweden
- Host Institute: University of Gothenburg
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Full tuition fee
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students, Non European Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 02/15/2021
- Axel Adler Scholarship – University of Gothenburg , Sweden is open for International Students, Non European Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Gothenburg . The deadline of the scholarship is 15 Feb 2021.
- Axel Adler Scholarship – University of Gothenburg , Sweden is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Gothenburg.
- The Axel Adler Scholarship is the University of Gothenburg’s main scholarship programme for fee paying students. It covers the tuition fee for the recipient. We award scholarships every year. The application process follow the timeline of our programme admission.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- The scholarship programme is divided into two selection groups. The first one is for our Master of Arts and Master of Science programmes. It also includes our bachelor’s programme in Software Engineering. Our ambition is to award one recipient for each programme, around 60 recipients.
- The other selection group is for our master’s programmes within the Fine, Applied and Performing Arts. Our ambition is to award around four scholarships within this selection group.
- Citizens from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
- The scholarship cover full tuition fee.
You are eligible to apply for the scholarship if you meet the criteria listed below:You are required to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities
- You have applied to any of our master’s programmes, full-time studies or you have applied for the bachelor’s programme in software engineering (full-time studies).
- You must have submitted your application by 15 January 2021 through universityadmissions.se.
- You have paid the application fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 1 February 2021.
- You have listed a programme at the University of Gothenburg, as your first choice at universityadmissions.se.
- Only applicants with a University of Gothenburg programme as their first choice are eligible to apply for a scholarship. Eligible students will receive an email with application instructions by 8 February 2021. If you are an eligible student and have not received an email, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The email will be sent to the email address you have registered at universityadmissions.
CV and Letter of Motivation
- When applying for a scholarship at the master’s level, submitting a CV and a Letter of Motivation increases your chances of being selected for a scholarship. There are no specific templates that you have to use for your CV or Letter of Motivation. In the scholarship application system, you will also have the opportunity include a CV and a Letter of Motivation.
- The CV and Letter of Motivation should be submitted through your account at universityadmissions.se under the “Other documents” category. If you have already uploaded a CV and a Letter of Motivation for a programme application, there is no need to upload them again for the scholarship.
- Academic staff assess and rank the scholarship applications. They will have access to your academic qualifications, portfolio (if applicable), CV, and Letter of Motivation to assess your suitability for the programme and your commitment and desire to study. Scholarship notifications will be sent to students selected for a scholarship shortly after the admissions results are published on 9 April 2021 for master’s programmes and on 16 April 2021 for bachelor’s programmes. Students who receive this notification must reply within one week to receive the scholarship.
- Please note that it is not possible to combine the Axel Adler Scholarship with other scholarships from the University of Gothenburg or the Swedish Institute. If you are offered a scholarship from the Swedish Institute, the Richard C. Malmsten Memorial Foundation Scholarship, or the Volvo Group Scholarship, your application for the Axel Adler Scholarship will automatically be removed from the selection process. You are free to decline other scholarship offers in favour of the Axel Adler Scholarship, but please let us know if that is the case.