Azerbaijan Scholarship Program 2021 [Fully Funded]
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: Azerbaijan
- Funded by:Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan International Development Agency
- Department / Field: Check Details
- Course Level: Check Details
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: Check Details
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2021.
- This time we bring an amazing scholarship program that is open at different degree levels. Azerbaijan Scholarship Program 2021 applications have been opened for all international students. Get yourself enrolled in many programs including Preparatory Courses, General medicine/residency programs, Graduate, Undergraduate, and Doctoral degree programs.
- There are approximately 400 scholarships announced this year Azerbaijan Government Scholarship Program. Moreover, all students will be better able to concentrate on their studies since this scholarship would cover all expenses including Tuition fee, Monthly stipend, Medical insurance, International flight, visa, and registration costs
- This Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in Azerbaijan does not require IELTS or TOEFL certificate. Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan has arranged this scholarship for international students so that they can easily study in Azerbaijan. All candidates would get the opportunity to involve in research work, gain international in-class experience, and build cross-cultural understanding.
- This international scholarship program was approved by the president of the Republic of Azerbaijan on December 6, 2017, and on January 10, 2018, respectively. Selected candidates will be studying in the top universities of Azerbaijan on scholarship.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan International Development Agency
List of Participating Host University:
- Azerbaijan State Agricultural University
- Azerbaijan State University of Economics
- Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts
- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- Baku Higher Oil School
- Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University
- Azerbaijan Arts Academy
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction
- Azerbaijan National Conservatory
- Azerbaijan Technical University
- Azerbaijan Medical University
- Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management
- Baku State University
- Baku Engineering University
- Baku Slavic University
- Nakhchivan State University
- Baku Music Academy
- Khazar University
- ADA University
- Azerbaijan University of Languages
- Ganja State University
- Preparatory Courses
- General medicine/residency programs
- Graduate degree programs
- Undergraduate degree programs
- Doctoral degree programs
Provisions Covered by the Azerbaijan Scholarship 2021:
The Full Scholarship will cover all the costs of the study. It includes:
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Monthly stipend (800 AZN)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
Eligibility Criteria of Azerbaijan Scholarship 2021:
- All candidates belong to the above-mentioned countries may apply.
- All candidates are instructed to have all academic transcripts either applying to Preparatory Courses, General medicine, Graduate degree programs, Undergraduate degree programs, and Doctoral degree programs
- A candidate must be under 25 years for applying to the undergraduate and general medicine program.
- A candidate must be under 30 years for applying to the graduate and residency program.
- A candidate must be under 40 years for applying to the doctoral program.
- All candidates must have good health and a health certificate.
- Completed application form
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS test)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English Proficiency (for programmes in foreign languages: for undergraduate programmes IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programmes IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50)