Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021-2022 | Fully Funded | Brunei Government Scholarship
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: Brunei
- Host Institute: Different Universities
- Department / Field: Check Details
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Post-graduate
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 15 February 2021.
- Another fully funded scholarship for international students has announced for 2021. Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021 is now open for applications. The Brunei Government Scholarship is available for the Diplomas, undergraduate, and post-graduate degree programs. It is a highly competitive international scholarship.
- Brunei Darussalam Scholarship2021 is run by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Brunei. The Government of Brunei welcomes international candidates from all around the world. Every year many students come to the universities of Brunei and become part of the international community.
- There are around 4 universities of the Brunei Government in which students will be placed including Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD), Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB), Politeknik Brunei (PB), and Universit Darussalam Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA).
- Through the Government of Brunei Darussalam scholarships 2021-2020, international students will be able to pursue their dreams of studying abroad on scholarship. Moreover, they will get excellence in their passion, learn under the supervision of international professors, and explore new cultures.
There are 4 universities of Brunei, in which students will be placed;
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD)
- Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB)
- Politeknik Brunei (PB)
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA)
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Post-graduate Degree Programs
Benefits of Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship 2021:
- Exemption for Registration, examination, acceptance, and tuition fee.
- Economy class return tickets.
- A monthly allowance for living expenses up to BND$500.
- A monthly allowance for meals up to BND$150
- An annual allowance for books up to BND$600
- Accommodation will be provided at the university.
- Baggage allowance will be provided to an awardee for the shipment of personal stuff to the country of origin on the degree or program completion.
- Comprehensive medical insurance will be provided.
- An additional allowance will be provided to the candidate who belongs to a country outside the ASEAN region.
Eligibility Criteria of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021-2022:
- International students can apply for scholarships in Brunei.
- An applicant either applying for an undergraduate or diploma, he or should be between 18 to 25 years of age.
- An applicant either applying for a master’s degree program, he or should be under 35 years of age.
• Students who are residents of Brunei are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021:
- All interested applicants may download the application form from the official website.
- An applicant must submit the complete application.
- Moreover, an application form must be endorsed by the National focal Point for scholarships or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- An applicant should also submit a security clearance statement along with the application.
- After completing the application form, an application should be sent at applyBDGS2021@mfa.gov.bn
- The size of the application should not exceed 10MB.
- All interested candidates may apply before 15 February 2021.