Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2022 in Australia (Fully Funded)
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account[button color=”green” size=”small” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/HodV15b6kNxKyP5eAqHmHW” target=”blank” ]Whatsapp Group[/button]
- Host Country: Australia
- Host Institute: Central Queensland University
- Department / Field: Check Details
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 31 December 2021.
- Applications are invited to apply for the Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2022 in Australia. All National and International Students are invited to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) 2022. Fully Funded Scholarships are available to Pursue Masters Degree by Research and Doctoral Degree by Research. Almost all Academic Fields are available at the university for the Master Degree & PhD Degree to all Students from all over the world. Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships will Cover all the expenses. This is a Full Scholarships for International Students.
- Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP) will provide expense to complete Masters or PhD degree from Australia. Students from any part of the globe can apply for this scholarship.
Host Institute Description:
- The Central Queensland University was established in 1967. The university is ranked nationally at 37 and 1627 worldwide. More than 35,000 students enrolled from all over the world.
The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2022 in Australia is a Full Free Scholarships for International students to Study Abroad. RTP Fully Funded scholarship for international students will cover all the expenses. Detail is given below:
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,092 per annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Research funds also offer.
List of Available Academic Fields:
There is a wide range of Masters Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs at the Central Queensland University. The List of Fields are given below:
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Education and the Arts
- Human, Health and Social Sciences
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
Eligibility Criteria for Central Queensland University Scholarships:
- National & International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable are accepted.
- For PhD Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellency and capability in research.
All Documents must be in English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- To apply for Master’s Degree applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- To apply for PhD Degree Program candidate must have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The most latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for PhD degree course should submit a copy of Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
- The last date to apply for the Australian Research Scholarship for International Students is 31st December 2021.