Chinese Government Scholarships 2021 Complete Guide
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
Chinese Government Complete Guide:
- Chinese Government is offering Scholarship in almost every fields such as Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering, Medical, Sciences etc. The Chinese Government Scholarships application deadlines vary from university to university until 31 March 2021. Some of the Universities has announced CSC Scholarship for the year of 2021. Click Here to get List of Universities who has announced the Scholarship.
Why Study in China?
- According to QS World University Rankings and Other ranking 10 Chinese universities are in top 100 universities in the World. More than 20 Chinese universities are in top 200 universities in the world.
- Tsinghua University, China leaves behind MIT University, USA in rankings. This seems that Chinese universities are leaving behind world’s Top universities in Research and Technology.
- Studying in top Chinese universities is same as you study in US, UK, Canada, Australia or other top universities.
- The Masters program in China is research based. So you get a good research profile at the end of the Degree Program. This research based profile with publications will help you a lot to get good PhD positions in Europe, USA, and other places.
- Regarding getting jobs Internationally after getting degree from China. You can see QS Global Employability Rankings of universities in 2020. You can see 05 universities in top 50 universities regarding Employability Rankings (Employability rankings means that students have highest chances of getting jobs after getting degree from such universities).
Complete Procedure to Apply for Chinese Government Scholarships and Admission in Chinese Universities:
- Dear all as you all know that Chinese Government Scholarship is announced in late November or December, it depends on university when they announce admission. Chinese Scholarship Council normally announced Scholarships between December to May every year.
- First of all you have to Prepare your Document to Apply. Because you have to upload all these document in Online Application Portal of CSC and on University Portal, So, Prepare them before apply.
Documents Required to Apply:
- Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form (written in Chinese or English). You can download is after applying at CSC website https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/.
- Highest diploma (Notarized): Applicants must submit official document issued by current institution to prove your student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English): This should be a minimum of 200 words for the undergraduate program applicants and 800 words for postgraduate program applicants.
- Two Letter of Recommendation (written in Chinese or English): Applicants for bachelors and postgraduate degree programs must submit two letters of recommendation signed by professors or associate professors.
- A CD of your own works (only required for arts students): Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of their own musical works. Applicants for the fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
- Passport: if have, Applicants under the age of 18 must submit relevant documents about their statutory guardians in China.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy).
- English proficiency certificate: from your previous university, TOEFL or IELTS are not mandatory.
- Research Paper abstract/title page if you published.
The 2nd Step is most important. Because in this step you have find universities accordingly to your major and interest. Find universities and make a list with following information (last date, application fee, your major language, university ranking etc.). After finding the universities perform the following steps to apply.
- Then go to university official website and find Chinese Government Scholarship notice to see last date and applying procedure. May be university have some additional requirement like application fee (mostly have no fee), information about university online application portal. Some universities demand university form and have their own format for study plan, recommendation letter and acceptance letter. Some universities may not require hard documents directly. Also got the Agency Number of this University.
- Here you can try to contact Prof of that University for Acceptance Letter for your PhD/Master Research Supervision. Acceptance Letter not mandatory. Its only plus point. You can apply without acceptance letter. So, don’t be worry if you can’t get acceptance letter.
- Remember: Don’t focus only high ranked universities, because there is tough competition in high ranked universities. You must need acceptance letter for high ranked universities, but remember acceptance letter doesn’t guaranty that you will get scholarship.
- You can apply for maximum 3 universities on Type B application (directly apply to university), 2 universities Type A (apply through Chinese embassy in your home country).
- You can apply for admission and scholarship in parallel.
- Apply for Scholarship:
- Go to CSC website https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ and create your account if you don’t have already. You need University Agency Number to apply.
- Then apply in university Online Portal if they have. Most of the universities now have their own portals. Otherwise follow admission instruction of that university.
- Pay the Application Fee (if university has)
- Focus on those Universities from which you have got acceptance letter, or you intend to get. Acceptance letter is not mandatory, but it can increase your admission chances (specially for PHD applicants). For MS, Student can get Admission without acceptance letter easily.
Chinese Government Scholarships 2021 Complete Guide
If you find this article helpful and useful, please do not forget to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they might get a better opportunity. Also, don’t forget to subscribe https://the-announcements.com by clicking the bell button at the right bottom of this site.
The-Announcements is the best place for applicants to get information regarding Scholarships advertised by International Universities. The-Announcements team trying to help and provide information about newly announced Scholarships to all those Applicants who want to join well-reputed institutions of the globe.
If you have any question or suggestion to improve our services, don’t hesitate to Contact Us or Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org