Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: Pakistan
- Host Institute: HEC
- Gender: Males and Females
- Course Level: undergraduate
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Tuition Fee, Stipend
- Scholarships Annually: 50,000 Every Year
- Scholarship: 200,000 in four years
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Not Given
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program 2020 Phase-2 has started and interested students are invited to apply for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship by Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan. This scholarship is only for deserving undergraduate students who wish to continue there education. Ehsaas Scholarship Program Applications will be started during this month. Be ready and prepare your documents for the application.
- Pakistan’s largest need base scholarship program, Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase-2 2020 Program its purpose is to support students belongs to low-income families who want to continue their educational careers despite financial difficulties. Started in 2019, a total of 200,000 scholarships will be provided with 50,000 scholarships each year with 50% scholarships reserved for girls.
- It is a program for high achievers from low-income families. Students with special needs as well as those from remote and disadvantaged areas are especially encouraged to apply.
- HEC will start accepting applications for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships Phase-11(2) from 5 September 2020
Benefits of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program:
- 50,000 Scholarships Annually.
- 200,000 undergraduate scholarships in 4 years.
- 50% of seats reserved for Girls.
- Full tuition fee.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Special Preference for disabled and students belonging to underprivileged areas.
Eligibility Criteria For Ehsaas Scholarship Program:
- Students who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs in selected public sector universities
- Applicants who have secured admission on merit fulfilling admission criteria of the respective university
- Ehsaas Scholarship program will offer need-based scholarships to the students of undergraduate degree programs.
- Age limit will be followed as per university regulations for admission at the university
- Students already availing any other scholarship or grant from any other source are ineligible to apply
- Students who have secured admission on Self-sustain/Self- support/Self finance evening programs are ineligible
- Distant learning students /programs are ineligible
Ehsaas Scholarship Program Deadline:
- Phase-2 of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships will be Start from 5 Sept 2020 and HEC portal for Ehsas Scholarship will be opened on September 5,2020 to receive applications for the year 2020-21.
The last date to apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 Phase 2.
After submission of the online application form of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project , the applicant is required to take printout of the application form and attach following supporting documents:
- Copy of applicant CNIC / B. Form
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If the father is Labourer on a daily-wage / shopkeeper / private job, then attach undertaking of Income Certificate on the minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Copies of last Six Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)
- Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House
- Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- 01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
- 01 Picture of House from outside Front
How to Apply For Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020?
Please visit the link given below to apply online for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020. It is in the interest of the applicants to study in detail and thoroughly observe the guidelines given on the official website before and while applying.
- Visit the official website of the Higher Education Commission to apply online (Links are given below).
- Completed forms along with necessary documents can also be submitted to the Financial Aid Office of the respective university.
- Please do not send applications to HEC or BISP directly.