ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Fully Funded Scholarships Switzerland
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Host Institute: ETH Zurich, Switzerland Universities
- Department / Field: Architecture, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geomatics, Building, Computer Science +31 More
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded Living and study expenses
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 12/15/2020
- ETH Zurich Excellence Masters fully funded Scholarships Switzerland is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geomatics, Building, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Process Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Data Science, Microsystems, Nano systems, Neural Systems, Nuclear Engineering, Quantum Engineering, Robotics, Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacy, Physics, Statistics, Agricultural Sciences, Earth Sciences, Environment, Environmental Sciences, Health Sciences, Geophysics, Atmospheric sciences, Climate Science, Management, Social Sciences taught at ETH Zurich, Switzerland Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is 15 Dec 2020.
- ETH Zurich Excellence Masters fully funded Scholarships Switzerland is available to undertake Masters level programs at ETH Zurich, Switzerland Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Material Science
- Process Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Data Science
- Nano systems
- Neural Systems
- Nuclear Engineering
- Quantum Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Atmospheric sciences
- Climate Science
- Social Sciences
The scholarship is for approved masters programs at participating universities.
- Scholarship is open for national and international students.
- The Excellence Scholarship consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- The ETH-D Scholarship consists of a partial stipend for living and study expenses (CHF 7’500 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver. The department will additionally provide a scholarship of CHF 3’000 per semester or offer an assistantship (with a payment of CHF 500 – 600 per month).
- Both the Excellence and the ETH-D scholarships start with the Master’s degree programme and is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programme (three or four semesters).
- 1. Very good result in Bachelor’s degree programme (top 10% of Bachelor’s degree programme = grade A)
2. Please make sure to be reachable under the telephone number specified in your CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview in February
- If you are already enrolled in a Master’s degree programme at ETH Zurich or hold a Master degree, you are not eligible for these scholarships.
- To be considered for the scholarship, you must apply for a Master’s degree program at ETH Zurich. The scholarship application form and supporting documents must be submitted before 15 December 2020.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- In additiont to the documents for the Master admission you will need to upload a pre-proposal for your master thesis.
See specifications here (PDF, 70 KB).
- The pre-proposal for the Master’s thesis must be developed by yourself and use established scientific citation practice.
Plagiarism, negligent or intentional misinformation will lead to exclusion from the admission process or – if discovered later – to the revocation of the admission and of any scholarship.
- If your study programme does not ask for references you must name two reference persons for your ESOP application.