EU Youth Sounding Board in Brussels, Belgium | EU YSB 2021
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Organization: Youth Sounding Board
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Travel allowances
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: domestic and international students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 26 April 2021.
- Have you ever got a chance to become a member of any international Youth Board? If no, let’s give a reading to this article. EU Youth Sounding Board in Brussels is welcoming both domestic and international youth candidates from private bodies and international organizations. The young participants will get the privilege to become a member of the European Union Youth Sounding Board in Brussels, Belgium.
- European Union plays a significant role in the field of development, therefore, promotes work on global issues like preserving natural resources, health, hunger or poverty, economical issues, and poor governance.
- As the EU is the largest donor worldwide for development cooperation; it’s all member countries work on development-related projects with comprehensive and coherent efforts. EU provides grants and funding in various fields.
- All domestic and international candidates are eligible to apply to EU YSB 2021. A candidate must be between 18 to 30 years of age. This opportunity will cover costs related to travel and meeting participation. All candidates will be getting the chance to work with other international participants on a mutual cause.
Number of Participants:
- 25 young people from across the world (EU and non-EU countries).
Eligible Countries for EU YSB 2021:
- Burkina Faso
- Cambodia Bután
- Cameroon Cabo
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central Africa
- Comoros Costa
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Falkland Islands
- French Polynesia Guayana Grenade
- Guinea Groenland
- Ghana Haití
- Greenland Honduras
- Guinea Irán
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Niger Nueva
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Barthélemy
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre
- Samoa San
- Sierra Leone
- Sint Eustatius
- Sint Maarten
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
- Vietnam Wallis
- Wallis and Futuna Islands
Eligibility Criteria of the EU Youth Sounding Board in Belgium:
- All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must be good at the English Language.
- A candidate must be between 18 to 30 years of age limit.
- A candidate must be a citizen of an above-mentioned eligible country.
Benefits of the EU Youth Sounding Board 2021:
- Travel allowances will be covered if applicable.
- Expenses for meeting purposes will be covered.
How to Apply for the EU Youth Sounding Board in Brussels, Belgium?
- All interested candidates should visit the official website before applying.
- A candidate can apply by filling out the application form on the official website.
- A candidate who is applying as an individual is instructed to find a different form than an individual who is applying as a representative of an organization.