Fully Funded Erasmus Mundus scholarships to Study in Europe, 2021
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: UK
- Host Institute: Erasmus Mundus, Europe.
- Department / Field: All
- Course Level: All
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: 9000 – 12000
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: All
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: All
- Application Deadline: Depends on the program (check dates here )
- Studying abroad is a central part of Erasmus Mundus scholarships and has been shown to have a positive effect on later job prospects. It is also an opportunity to improve language skills, gain self-confidence and independence, and immerse yourself in a new culture. Erasmus + also offers the possibility of combining study abroad with an internship.
- Erasmus Mundus scholarships are available to students at the bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral level.
- For almost 30 years, the European Union has funded the Erasmus Mundus program, which has enabled more than three million European students to spend part of their studies at another higher education institution or with an organization in Europe. Erasmus + offers these opportunities to everyone: students, staff, trainees, teachers, volunteers and more. It’s not just about Europe or Europeans either: with Erasmus +, people from all over the world can access opportunities.
Duration of Erasmus Mundus scholarships
Your study period abroad can last from a minimum of 3 months (or 1 academic term or quarter) to a maximum of 12 months.
You can benefit from an exchange abroad with Erasmus + several times, either as a student or as an apprentice, but your total time abroad (including study periods abroad) cannot exceed 12 months within a cycle of study.
Cycle ”refers to the level of study defined by the European Qualifications Framework (EQF):
- First cycle (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) EQF – 5/6
- Second cycle (Master’s degree or equivalent) EQF 7
- Third cycle (Doctorate or equivalent) EQF 8
For “one cycle” courses like medicine or architecture, you can go abroad with Erasmus + for up to 24 months.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
- Universities and Institutions associated with Erasmus Mundus, Europe.
Levels and areas of studies:
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2021 are available to students at the Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD level.
- To see the programs and study areas click here.
Who can participate in the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships ?:
- Erasmus + is open to many individuals and organizations, although eligibility varies from action to action and from country to country.
- People can participate in many of the opportunities funded by Erasmus +, although most will have to do so through an organization that participates in the program. The eligibility of individuals and organizations depends on the country in which they are located.
- Eligible countries are divided into two groups: program countries and partner countries. Although program countries are eligible for all Erasmus + actions, partner countries can only participate in some and are subject to specific conditions .
Value of the scholarship:
- By studying abroad with Erasmus +, you can improve your communication, linguistic and intercultural skills and acquire social skills highly valued by future employers.
- You can receive an Erasmus Mundus scholarship as a contribution to your travel and accommodation expenses. It may vary based on differences in costs of living between your country and the destination country, the number of students applying for a scholarship, the distance between countries, and the availability of other scholarships.
- As an Erasmus + student, you will be exempt from tuition fees, registration, exams and charges for access to laboratories or libraries at the host institution. Small fees may apply for student union or insurance membership.
Some of the benefits are listed below:
- Free education at any European partner university
- Monthly salary
- Health insurance
- Travel and accommodation expenses are complementary.
- Airfare expenses
It is not mandatory to return to your home country after completing your education
You can also combine your study abroad period with an Erasmus Mundus internship to gain work experience, something that is increasingly important when starting out on the job market.
Study abroad opportunities are available to Bachelor and Master students and PhD candidates. Master students pursuing a full degree abroad (up to two years) can benefit from an Erasmus + master loan guaranteed by the EU. Students with physical, mental or health-related conditions can apply for additional funds after they have been selected to study abroad.