Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship – Postgraduate Taught Programms
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: UK
- Host Institute: University of Dundee
- Department / Field: Anatomy, Forensic science, Anthropology, Urban Planning, Architecture, Biomedical Sciences +18 More
- Course Level: Masters, Postgraduate
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits:Partial Funding, £5,000 for 1 year only.
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Open
- The University of Dundee is making available Global Excellence Postgraduate Taught Scholarships to inspiring applicants for the university’s Masters degree programmes, who have demonstrated excellence through their academic, extra-curricular, or voluntary activities.
Host Institute Description:
- The University of Dundee (abbreviated as Dund. for post-nominals) is a public research university in Dundee, Scotland. It is a red brick university, founded as a university college in 1881 with a donation from the prominent Baxter family of textile manufacturers. The institution was, for most of its early existence, a constituent college of the University of St Andrews alongside United College and St Mary’s College located in the town of St Andrews itself. Following significant expansion, the University of Dundee gained independent university status by royal charter in 1967 while retaining much of its ancient heritage and governance structure.
- Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship – Postgraduate Taught Programms is available to undertake Masters, Postgraduate level programs at University of Dundee.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Forensic science
- Urban Planning
- Biomedical Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Business Management
- Electrical Engineering
- electronic engineering
- Mineral Law and Policy
- International Relations
- Social Work
- Students from any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Only students determined to be Overseas Fee students by the university are eligible for the scholarships. Only those who have achieved a UK 1st Class Honours degree, or equivalent, are eligible. They must be holding an academic offer of entry for a postgraduate taught programme in any of the university’s academic schools, commencing September 2020 or January 2021. The programe must be a full 180 credit, 12 month programme.