Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship 2020 in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded)
Join Our Social Networks:
WhatsApp Group Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account
- Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- Host Institute: Islamic University of Madinah
- Department / Field: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: NA
- Documents Required: NA
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Open.
- Applications are invited to apply for the Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship 2020 in Saudi Arabia. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Bachelors Science Scholarship in Saudi Arabia. Students those who want to Pursue their Undergraduate Degree from Islamic University of Madinah are highly encouraged to apply. IU award is a Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic session of 2020-21.
Host Institute Description:
Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship 2020 in Saudi Arabia is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International students to Study a Bachelors degree from Abroad. This scholarship will cover all the expenses. Detail is given below:
- Monthly Stipend
- There will be extra allowance for excellent students in education.
- The food at the university restaurant, for a small monthly fee.
- Free furnished accommodation, for non-married students.
- Quality healthcare at the university hospital.
- A plane ticket for successful candidates, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to specific guidelines.
- Free Transport to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, also provide organized Umrah trips.
- Also provide sports, social, training facilities at the university.
List of Available Academic Fields:
Students can take admission in one of the following undergraduate course at Islamic University of Madinah:
- Candidate must be a Muslim of good conduct and must be Male.
- Applicant must have to abide by the rules of the university.
- Must be Fit Medically.
- Applicant must hold Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from or outside the Saudi Arabia.
- The certificate must be issued by a recognized private school or a government school
- Available for Full time study
- The last degree must not older than 5 Years.
- The applicant must be between 17 to 25 f his age.
- Passport (where applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- High School/GCSE/A-level Transcript
- High School/GCSE/A-level Certificate
- Testimony of Conduct.
- The applicant must attach all documents in Arabic or English language
- After getting the admission the student have to bring Original Documents, attested by Embassy of Saudi Arabia in his country. If there is no Embassy in his country, he would have to provide documents attested by an authority recognized by the university.
- If there is an error in original documents (such as name, place of birth, date of birth,etc.), the student must have to correct such mistakes with the responsible authorities before sending his documents.