www.the-announcements.com provides free jobs alerts to all job seekers in Pakistan. There are different job categories like Capital Jobs (Islamabad Jobs), Punjab jobs, Sindh Jobs, KPK Jobs (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs), Balochistan Jobs, AJK Jobs (Azad Jammu Kashmir Jobs), FATA Jobs (Federal Administrative Tribal Areas Jobs), GB Jobs (Gilgit Baltistan Jobs), FPSC Jobs, PPSC Jobs, SPSC Jobs, BPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Overseas Jobs and NTS Jobs etc. These Jobs alerts might be of Private Sector, Public Sector, Part Time, Full Time or Online Jobs. The Main Sources of these advertisements are Daily Jang, Daily Express, Daily Nawa-i-Waqt, The News, Dawn, The Nation, Daily Aaj, Daily Mashriq, Daily Nai Baat, Daily Dunya, Daily Kawish and Daily Khabrain.
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
2-FORT ROAD, PESHAWAR CANTT.
Phone : 9214131, 9212897, 2913563 (Ext. 192)
Advertisement No. 05/2019 Dated: 29.03.2019
Online applications are invited for the following posts from Pakistani citizens having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on or before 15.04.2019:-
|Apply Online Only. Applications other than online will not be accepted. To apply, visit any Jazz Cash/ Easy Paisa Agent, deposit application fee of RS.285/- excluding service charges and get transaction I.D through SMS. Visit PSC website www.kppsc.gov.pk and apply online. Documents are not required at the time of submission of the application; candidates who qualify the test will have to submit their documents within one week time after the announcement of the result.
Note: The candidates are advised to fill in all the columns carefully. Change(s) will not be allowed later on. Unclaimed qualification, experience etc will not be accepted.
SEVEN (07) POSTS FOR FAST TRACK PROMOTION TO THE RANK OF DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE.
(a).He must possess at least a second class bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
(b). He must satisfactorily complete the probation period and has been confirmed in the rank of inspector.
(c). He has not been awarded any major penalties during the last three (03) years.
(d). He has qualified two weeks basic course from any four of the police specialized schools during service as a junior officer.
Syllabus for Fast Track Promotion for the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police.
|FIFTY (50) posts for fast track promotion to the rank OF INSPECTOR.
(a).He must access at least a second class bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
(b). He must satisfactorily complete the probation period and has been confirmed in the rank of sub-inspector. And
(c). He has not been awarded any major penalty during the last three (03) years.
Syllabus for Fast Track Promotional Examination for the post of Inspector:
|sixty five (65) posts for fast track promotion to the rank of sub inspector.
(A). He must possess at least second class Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
(B). He has satisfactorily completed the probation period and has been confirmed in the rank of Assistant Sub Inspector: and
(C). He has not been awarded any major penalty during the last Three (03) years.
Detail of posts (region wise) for appointment of Sub-Inspectors against the Quota fixed for graduate Assistant Sub-Inspectors:-
Region Wise Detail
|Seventy-five (75) posts for fast track promotion to the rank of ASSISTANT sub inspector.
(a). He must possess at least second class bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
(b). He has qualified recruit course.
(c) he has satisfactorily completed a minimum five (05) years service in the police department from the date of joining service and
(d). He has not been awarded any major penalty during the last three (03) years.
Detail of Posts (Region wise) for appointment of Assistant Sub-Inspectors against the quota fixed for Graduate Constables and Head Constables:-
Region wise detail
- Candidates are required to make correct entries in the online application which can be documentarily proved as on the basis of their claim/ entries they will be called for screening/ ability test.
- Age will be reckoned as on 01-01-2019
- Call letters for the test will be placed on the KPKPSC website. Candidates must keep visiting the PSC website from time to time.
- All the candidates are required to be academically qualified satisfactory service record and successfully completed probation period by the closing date. Candidates not fulfilling required conditions by the last date for receipt of application shall not be considered by the Commission.
- Degrees / Testimonials of an unrecognized institution will not be accepted. Only original Degrees / Certificates will be required after qualifying the written Examination.
- Candidates should apply online through the Commission’s website (kppsc.gov.pk), before the closing date.
- Employees of the Police Department may apply directly but their departmental permission certificates shall reach the Commission Office within 30 days of the closing date.
- Allocation of seats on merit or region wise basis as the case may be shall be strictly followed.
- Government reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post.
- An Officer who appears in the Examination to be conducted by the Public Service Commission by initial recruitment in the higher rank and fail to qualify the examination in three attempts, shall not be eligible for the same examination of the Public Service Commission to be held for that purpose in future.
- Additional ten (10) marks shall be given to the eligible candidates for Quaid e Azam Police Medal (QPM)/ Pakistan Police Medal (PPM) and five (05) additional marks shall be given to eligible candidates who have qualified basic elite training course (six months course).
- xi) In case the number of applications of candidates is disproportionately higher than the number of posts, shortlisting will be made in any one of the following manner: –
- Written Test in the Subject.
- General Knowledge or Psychological General Ability Test.
- Academic and/or Professional record as the Commission may decide.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission