MAPS Young Professional Fellowship 2021 in Maldives [Fully Funded]
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: Maldives
- Host Organization: MAPS (Youth Lead Organizations)
- Duration: March 12th to March 16th, 2021.
- Fellowship Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Fellowship: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: February 20, 2021.
- A special announcement for all the youngsters around the world! MAPS Young Professional Fellowship 2021 in the Maldives are welcoming young competitive and energetic participants from all over the world. The good thing about this young professional program is that you do not need IELTS/TOEFL for its application.
- The fully-funded fellowship in the Maldives will enable candidates to develop global friendships and build cross-cultural exchange among applicants from all over the world. Candidates will get the chance to practice different leadership styles in community projects.
- The III-Young Professional Fellowship’21 in the Maldives does not only provide you a new learning environment but also provides you a chance to discover the beauty and culture of Maldives. Just like Young Professional Fellowship Turkey, both fully-funded and self-funded seats are available for MAPS fellowship 2021.
- After attending an international youth fellowship, candidates will be able to empower themselves, team-building skills, and entrepreneurial skills according to different conditions of global problems and contribute to sustainable developmental goals.
MAPS Youth Fellowship Duration:
- The MAPS international fellowship 2021 will take place from March 12th to March 16th, 2021.
MAPS Fellowship Topics:
- Covid-19 and its Vaccine Crisis
- Civil Rights, Virtue, and Tranquility
- Development of Science and Technology
- Anti-Patriarchal Model
- UNSDG-7 Affordable and Clean Energy for All
Number of Candidates:
- MAPS will select 15 candidates for this amazing fully-funded young professionals fellowship in the Maldives.
Objectives of the III MAPS YPF 2021:
- To foster cross-cultural exchange and global friendship between young people across the globe.
- To develop leadership, team building, entrepreneurial skills amongst participants and to acknowledge them about the significance of UN-Sustainable Development Goals.
- To enlighten the delegates about the changing world order and scenarios due to development in the economic and science and technology sector.
- To help participants achieve greater self-awareness and a positive approach towards well-being so they can lead a healthy and peaceful life.
- To sanction delegates discover the magnificence, culture, and spirituality of Maldives.
Eligibility Criteria of MAPS Young Professional Fellowship 2021:
- Applicants from all over the world can apply.
- A candidate should be between 16 to 35 years. (Minor age relaxation applicable)
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level.
- Students with no social experience can also apply but they should express their interest in the application.
- A candidate must fill out an application with all authentic information
- If a candidate doesn’t have a passport, he/she must apply for it. Attach National Identification Card if you don’t have a passport.
- No TOEFL/IELTS is required for III-YPF’21.
Benefits of the Young Professional Fellowship 2021:
- Cultural Evening Ceremony
- Return Air-Ticket
- Free Accommodation for the Program
- Fellowship Kit.
- Site Seeing.
- Cultural Evening Ceremony.
- Celebration Party.
If you remain unsuccessful to win a fully-funded place in fellowship, you can still win a chance to be on a list of OBSERVERS (Self-Funded). II-YPF’21 has allocated 35 seats for OBSERVERS of both countries and the perks include:
- Invitation Letter
- Fellowship Tool Kit
- Fellowship Events Participation
- Fellowship Social Night
- Fellowship Sightseeing