In order to apply for a Scholarship, the following criteria must be satisfied:
- Course: Scholarships are available with regards courses at the University:
- Starting from academic year 2018/19 or academic year 2019/2020 or academic year 2020/2021. Provided that the Scholarships may also be available with regards to courses already underway during the above-mentioned academic years subject, however, to availability of funds and fulfilment of the following requirements. Provided further that any Scholarships awarded with respect to courses already underway as aforesaid shall only cover tuition/enrolment fees and bench fees from the date of award onwards and not from date of commencement of the relevant course;
- Consisting of a postgraduate degree programme including a Ph.D.
- On a full time or part-time basis
- Having, in the case of a taught-based postgraduate degree programme, at least a minimum of thirty (30) ECTS credits (whether in the form of a dissertation consisting of a minimum of 30 ECTS credits or in the form of individual study-units that together make up 30 ECTs credits) directly related to DLTs
- In the case of a research-based postgraduate degree programme, the focus of such programme should be directly related to DLTs.
- Other Criteria: In addition to the above criteria, the applicants must:
- Be Maltese nationals or nationals of another State who are entitled to equal access to education under the same conditions as Maltese nationals in accordance with EU law
- Have submitted an online application for a postgraduate degree programme (as per (a) above) and be in possession of an unconditional letter of acceptance for this programme issued by the University of Malta or be in their first year of studies in a postgraduate degree programme (as per (a) above); in the case of taught Masters, students who have applied but not yet received their unconditional letter of acceptance may provisionally apply for the scholarship
- NOT be in receipt of a full scholarship from another sponsoring institution or organisation. However, an applicant who holds a partial scholarship, from another institution may also be considered. Such a grant should be disclosed to the Selection Board when applying.
- Students in their final year of undergraduate or other postgraduate studies who receive their final classification results after the closing date shall be allowed to submit a provisional application for the Scholarships.
100% tuition worth of €10.000.
Complete applications are to be sent by email to us, before 26th of July 2020 at Midnight (Central European Summer Time) and need to be accompanied by the following documents:
- Detailed transcript of degree/s and any other tertiary level qualifications
- A motivational letter highlighting the applicant’s interest in Blockchain and DLT, how the course and work involved is relevant to Blockchain and DLT
- In the case of a research-based postgraduate degree programme, a research proposal;
- Copy of passport/ID card
- Two reference letters from former/current employers or academic tutors
- Curriculum Vitae
- Acceptance letter from the University of Malta indicating unconditional acceptance for the respective course; or in the case of current students, the unconditional letter of acceptance as well as an official transcript of the results already obtained; in the case of taught Masters, students who have applied but not yet received their unconditional letter of acceptance may provisionally apply for the scholarship
- Terms and Conditions of the Scholarship duly signed by the applicant.
Please visit our website for the terms and conditions.
|[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”http://https://www.um.edu.mt/dlt/scholarshippages/mitascholarships” target=”blank” ]Apply Now[/button]
Join Our WhatsApp Group:
[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/IDKf0J2fwGK8H8injJbKxR” target=”blank” ]Male Group[/button][button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/CLh23gR1LqYBiEBkWIhjSf” target=”blank” ]Female Group[/button]
If you find this article helpful and useful, please do not forget to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they might get a better opportunity. Also, don’t forget to subscribe https://the-announcements.com by clicking the bell button at the right bottom of this site.
The-Announcements is the best place for applicants to get information regarding Jobs advertised in Pakistan or abroad. The-Announcements team trying to help and provide information about newly announced Jobs to all those Applicants who want to join well-reputed organizations and departments of Pakistan and the globe.
If you have any question or suggestion to improve our services, don’t hesitate to Contact Us or Email us on email@example.com.