Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2021 | Fully Funded
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: Germeny
- Host Organization: International Max Planck Research Schools (IMPRS)
- Duration: Up to 10 weeks
- Fields of Internship: Check Details
- Internship Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Internship: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: All international undergraduate and master’s
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: February 15th, 2021.
- Get ready for this summer because this year you may spend your summers in Germany. Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2021 is a fully-funded internship in which you will be learning in a stimulating research environment. The duration of the Max Planck internship 2021 is up to 10 weeks.
- In this summer internship in Germany, highly motivated and competitive undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral students will be selected in different scientific approaches. Moreover, students who have good leadership skills will be highly prioritized among all applicants.
- The aim of the International Max Planck Research School Internship, IMPRS-LS is to provide the platform to excellent students who possess a broad range of research knowledge, experience, and want to pursue their careers in this field. The world’s research is at its cutting edge so becoming a part of an international internship will amaze you with opportunities.
- All interns will be performing their tasks under the supervision of researchers who are very supportive. Researches conducting in Max Planck Summer Research Internship 2021 will be including the fields of biochemistry and Neurobiology.
Fields of Internship:
- Developmental Biology
- Cellular biology
- Structural Biology
- Computational biology
- Molecular biology
Benefits of Max Planck Internship in 2021:
- All interns will be getting free accommodation while the internship
- A monthly stipend of up to 800 Euro will be provided.
- Travel costs will be reimbursed near Munich and Mastimsried.
- All interns will be encouraged to be a part of social activities like sport groups, lab parties, and hikes, etc.
Eligibility Criteria of Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2021:
- All international undergraduate and master’s are welcomed to apply for this summer internship.
- A candidate must have an interest in any of the fields including Maths, Physics, Neuroscience, Psychology, Chemistry, Biology, or related areas.
- A candidate must have some research experience while studying.
- A candidate must be highly competitive.
- Candidates who have excellent grades will be highly prioritized.
How to Apply for Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2021:
- All candidates must first check the eligibility criteria.
- A candidate first needs to register for an account in order to apply.
- The application must be either filled in German or English.
- A candidate must invite his referee to the application online.
- A candidate then needs to fill out the application.
- A candidate should submit the application along with the required documents.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcripts
- Degree certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional transcripts
- Letter of recommendation Letter of motivation
- A language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL).