Join Our Social Networks:
WhatsApp Group Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account
- Host Country: Japan
- Host Institute: Best Universities across Japan
- Fields of Study: All Fields
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: NA
- Documents Required: NA
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Varies from Embassy to Embassy.
- Applications are invited for the MEXT RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP 2021 for Masters & PhD (Fully Funded) by the Embassy of Japan & from the Japanese Government. The MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship is for those students who want to get their 2-3 Years Research degree from International University under Scholarship in Japan.
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships to international students who wish to study in graduate courses at Japanese universities as Research Students (either regular students or non-regular students) under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program as follows.
- For MEXT RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP Applicants should apply for the field of study they majored in at university or its related field. Moreover, the fields of study must be subjects in which applicants will be able to study and research in graduate courses at Japanese universities.
- Those who are enrolled in a master’s course, a doctoral course, or a professional graduate course at a graduate school, or who are conducting research in a specialized field at an undergraduate department, graduate school, institute attached to a university, etc. without the aim of completing the course, or who are receiving preparatory education in the Japanese language and other subjects prior to placement at the university, etc. (Excluding Young Leaders’ Program Students or Teacher Training Students.)
BENEFITS MEXT RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP:
The following all expenses that covered by MEXT UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP.
- Fully Funded Scholarship Program
- Monthly Based Allowance.
- Covers 100% Tuition Fees.
- Covers you Air Tickets cost
- Covers your all Accommodation.
- Only those countries are Eligible who have Diplomatic rations with Japan.
- Japanese students are ineligible.
- Should be born on or after 2 April 1986.
- No need of IELTS/TOEFL score, Only English Proficiency Certificate required.
- Master Course: Applicants who have completed 16 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Doctoral Course: Applicants who have completed 18 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- The last date to apply for MEXT RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP 2021 for Masters & PhD (Fully Funded) varies from Embassy to Embassy.
The following documents (in given order) should be submitted before the deadline:
- Mark Sheet Form
- Application Form
- Research Plan
- Abstract of previous research (if any)
- Attested copy of transcripts and degree of the last university attended (Attestation by University, Gazetted Officer or a Professor. HEC attestation is mandatory if selected).
How to Apply:
- Please visit the link given below to apply for the MEXT RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP 2021 for Masters & PhD (Fully Funded). It is in the interest of the applicants to study in detail and thoroughly observe the guidelines given on the official website before and while applying. Go to the Embassy website of your own Country then Click on the Menu Icon and then look for Culture & Education.
|[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”https://www.pk.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/education.html” target=”blank” ]Embassy of Japan In Pakistan[/button]
[button color=”purple ” size=”medium” link=”https://www.mofa.go.jp/about/emb_cons/over/index.html” target=”blank” ]All japan Embassies[/button]