MIEM Excellence Scholarship Campaign – University Of Paris
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: France
- Host Institute: University of Paris
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 02/01/2021
- MIEM Excellence Scholarship Campaign – University of Paris is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Paris . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Feb 2021.
- University of Paris MIEM scholarships for International Students: There is an opportunity to be trained as future highly qualified professionals who will participate in the economic and social development of your home country. You are hereby invited to apply for MIEM scholarships for International Students offered by Université de Paris in France.
- MIEM scholarships are intended for foreign students coming to study at Université de Paris in one of the master’s pre-selected by the Faculties of Sciences, Health, Social Sciences & Humanities (SSH) and IPGP (Institut de Physique du Globe).
- MIEM Excellence Scholarship Campaign – University of Paris is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Paris.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- MIEM scholarships are intended for foreign students coming to study at Université de Paris in one of the master’s pre-selected by the Faculties of Sciences, Health, Social Sciences & Humanities (SSH) and IPGP (Institut de Physique du Globe). You will find the list of eligible masters on the website: https://u-paris.fr/choisir-saformation/ For programs taught in English: https://u-paris.fr/en/programs-taught-in-english/ Please check the curriculum for any prerequisite and language requirements.
- The MIEM programme, financed by the Université de Paris’ IdEx label, aims to promote the internationalization of master’s programs and help attract the best foreign students to constitute a pool of excellent potential future PhD students. The university is thus equipping itself with a system for training foreign scientists who are experts in their fields and future academic or senior executives in their home country or in France.
91 scholarships will be awarded to students admitted to the courses listed in the call for applications.
The scholarships are distributed as follows:
- Science Faculty: 35 scholarships (8 K€ each).
- Health Faculty: 28 scholarships (10 K€ each).
- SSH Faculty: 35 scholarships (8 k€ each).
- IPGP: 7 scholarships (10 K€ each). This may however not be cumulated with another scholarship.
It is awarded for one year, non-renewable and without the possibility of deferment.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Université de Paris MIEM scholarships for International Students
- Applicants from foreign nationality and primo (first)-applicant at a French university.
- A foreign baccalaureate holder or national diploma certifying completion of secondary education (that corresponds to the international ISCED/ISCED level3)
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be admitted into masters degree program.
- The award is available for courses in Master in Faculties of Sciences, Health, Social Sciences & Humanities (SSH) and IPGP (Institut de Physique du Globe) offered at the University
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent
- Students enrolling full time in the Honors program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Interested and eligible candidates applying for University of Paris, France MIEM scholarships for International Students are required to send their application to the International Relations and Strategy Office (SRI): email@example.com.
- Please note that only complete applications will be accepted. Each candidate is asked to check that his/her application file is correctly completed and that all supporting documents are attached. If this is not the case, the SRI office has the right to turn down the candidate’s application.
- Deadline: February 1, 2021