NASA LPI Summer Internship Program 2021 in USA (Fully Funded)
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: Houston, USA
- Host Institute: Lunar and Planetary Institute (LPI)
- Duration: 10 weeks (7 Jun 2021 to 13 Aug 2021)
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 23 November 2020.
- Applications are invited to apply for the NASA LPI Summer Internship Program 2021 in United States. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply. LPI Summer Internship Program is a Fully Funded Internship program hosted by Houston, the United States of America. The duration of the NASA LPI Internship program is 10 weeks from 7st June 2021 to 13th August 2021. No IELTS or TOFEL is required to apply for this internship program. You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate.
- LPI is one of the best internship programs for undergraduate students. There is no application fee. Applicants will be selected without the discrimination between race, color, nationality, age or other non-merit aspects.
LPA Summer Internship Program is not only paid but it’s a fully-funded 10-weeks program that provides successful applicants following financial coverage.
Successful applicants will receive $7,300 USD to cover the following:
- Housing expense.
- Living expense.
- Travel expense. (International applicants might get additional $500 USD)
- Internship stipends.
- In addition to the expenses, financial support of up to $1,000 USD (domestic travelers) and up to $1,500 (international travelers) is offered to interns who submit an accepted abstract as the first author to the upcoming Lunar and Planetary Science Conference.
The internship program will bring the following advances into the applicant’s professional life.
- Valuable research experience.
- Refine skills and develop new.
- Meet and establish contact with other professionals.
- Experience a working environment of a whole new level.
- The LPI is located near the NASA Johnson Space Center, on the south side of Houston, Texas, so on NASA’s behalf, the LPI provides leadership in the scientific community for research in lunar, planetary, and solar system sciences and linkage with related terrestrial programs.
LPI Summer Internship:
- LPI is a summer paid internship program in the field of planetary science which provides the undergraduate students with an opportunity to learn, gain, research and seek help from professional planetary scientists. During the 10- week internship, students will be participating in social activities, NASA visits, lectures and career development workshops. Applicants will be considered for appointment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, national origin, age, handicap status, or other non-merit factors.
- The LPI Summer paid Intern Program in Planetary Science provides undergraduate students with an opportunity to perform cutting-edge, peer-reviewed research, learn from widely respected planetary scientists, and discover exciting careers in planetary science. During the 10-week internship, students have the opportunity to participate in enrichment activities, including NASA Johnson Space Center scientific visits, lectures, and career development workshops. Applications’ door is wide open so read the eligibility criteria and register yourself.
Students are required to be eligible enough to match the following conditions:
- LPI provides 50 semester hours for the work of lunar and planetary sciences, students should intend to attend all the hours respectfully.
- Students with a major in physics, mathematics, computer science or engineering have an advantage but any eligible student can apply.
- Foreign nationals will be required to submit IELTS or TOEFL scores OR an English proficiency certificate from any professor of the university which supports the fact that student is proficient
- level English speaker or writer.
- Students must be undergraduate.
Selection will be done on the following basis:
- Scholarship and curriculum.
- Career objectives and scientific interest.
- Match of applicant’s interest with an available research project.
- The result will be announced on 15th March 2021 and students will be notified. Notified students will be required to respond within 2 working days. If the response is not received, the application will be unconsidered.