Join Our WhatsApp Group:
Male GroupFemale Group
- To reward and recognize the outstanding academic performance and personal qualities of students, Khalifa University is presenting an excellent President’s Scholarship.
- This is a very competitive and beneficial funding programme available for new international students taking part in an undergraduate degree programme at Khalifa University.
- Khalifa University was established by combining three universities namely Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, the Khalifa University of Science, Technology, and Research, and the Petroleum Institute. It is a world-class, research-intensive institution that strives to be a leader among research-led universities.
- Is Khalifa University an ideal place for you? The university has set new standards in education and research. It provides its students with practical and social skills along with world-class teaching. Furthermore, it has contributed to advancing the education system of the UAE.
- University or Organization: Khalifa University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% to 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UAE
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- Applications are accepted from around the world
Eligible Course or Subjects:
- Undergraduate degree programme in engineering or science degree program
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher and be admitted into an engineering or science degree program
- Must have applied for an undergraduate degree programme at the Khalifa University.
- This support will cover 50% to 100% tuition fee to help all deserving candidates gain higher education at Khalifa University.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma to enrol in an undergraduate degree program.
- Language requirements vary from course to course.
President International Scholarship at Khalifa University, United Arab Emirates
If you find this article helpful and useful, please do not forget to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they might get a better opportunity. Also, don’t forget to subscribe https://the-announcements.com by clicking the bell button at the right bottom of this site.
The-Announcements is the best place for applicants to get information regarding Jobs advertised in Pakistan or abroad. The-Announcements team trying to help and provide information about newly announced Jobs to all those Applicants who want to join well-reputed organizations and departments of Pakistan and the globe.
If you have any question or suggestion to improve our services, don’t hesitate to Contact Us or Email us on [email protected].