Scholarship for International Students In National University of Malaysia
Join Our WhatsApp Group:
[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/IDKf0J2fwGK8H8injJbKxR” target=”blank” ]Male Group[/button][button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/CLh23gR1LqYBiEBkWIhjSf” target=”blank” ]Female Group[/button]
- Host University: National University of Malaysia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MS, PhD
- Awards: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
- Host Country: Malaysia
- Application Deadline: July 06, 2020
- Applications are opened to apply for the National University of Malaysia Scholarship 2021 in Malaysia. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship. Malaysian Scholarships is a Fully Funded Scholarship that will cover all the necessary expenses to Pursue a Masters Degree or PhD Degree at the University.
- Applicants from around the world with any nationality are eligible to apply for the Master Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs without any age Restrictions or academic Restrictions. There is No Need of IELTS/TOEFL. UKM Vice Chancellor’s Gold and Silver Scholarship Applicants holder will receive equal Benefits of the Tuition Fee waiver, Monthly Allowance, Accommodation, Visa cost & Return Airfare.
- The National University of Malaysia is a public university located in Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor which is at south of Kuala Lumpur. National University of Malaysia is one of six research universities in the country. It is ranked at 160th position in world in the 2020 QS World University Rankings making it a top tier university internationally.
- National University of Malaysia Scholarship is a Fully Free Scholarship for International students at UKM University. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses for the Selected Participants.
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Registration Fee
- No Thesis and convocation Fees
- Living allowance of RM3200.00/Month for PhD & RM2200.00 for Masters
- Accommodation allowance of RM300.00/Month
- One Round Trip Flight Ticket (Economy Class) to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) from home country and to home country from KLIA for International, Sabahan and Sarawakian candidates
- Cost of visa throughout postgraduate studies (International students only).
- The Duration of the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship for Master Degree Scholarship & Post Doctoral Scholarship.
- Duration of Master Degree: 2 Years
- Duration of PhD Degree: 3 Years.
List of Available Study Fields:
- A wide range of academic Fields to Study at the National University of Malsyai is available. All Courses are available in Kebangsaan University in Malaysia in English such as:
- Engineering (All)
- Social Science
- Health Science
- Information Science & Technology
- Science & Technology
- Islamic Studies
- Economics & Management
- Environment & Development
- Malay World & Civilization
- International Studies
- Microengineering & Nanoelectronics
- Molecular Biology
- Ethnic Studies
- Fuel Cell institute
- System Biology
- Visual Informatics
Eligibility Criteria for Malaysian Scholarships:
- International Students are Eligible.
- For MSc applicant, candidates must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with
Distinction CGPA of at least of 3.67 or a First Class Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
from a reputable university
- For PhD applicant, candidates must have obtained a Master’s degree or equivalent
from a reputable university; MUST have published at least TWO.
- The last date to apply for the National University of Malaysia Scholarship 2021 is 6 July 2020.
How to Apply
- To apply for the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship applicants needs to download the application form and fill it and attach the necessary Documents and then Submit it. The link to the Application Guidelines, Application form and Official Advertisement is given below:
- [button color=”green” size=”small” link=”http://www.ukm.my/pusatsiswazah/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Appendix-1-BI-GENERAL-TERMS-AND-SPECIFIC-CONDITIONS-UKM-VC-SCHOLARSHIP-1.pdf” target=”blank” ]Application Guidelines[/button]
- [button color=”blue” size=”small” link=”http://www.ukm.my/pusatsiswazah/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/LAMPIRAN-A_Borang-Permohonan-Application-Form_Biasiswa-Naib-Canselor_New-Students-1-1.doc” target=”blank” ]Application Form[/button]
- [button color=”purple ” size=”small” link=”http://www.ukm.my/pusatsiswazah/en-vicechancellorscholarship/?fbclid=IwAR38zLmi7jOG4PKK2zDeL1mmHWgm9Fc2qXo7PcyhYzS7YpOCS5S9xqj8sCU” target=”blank” ]Official Link[/button]
Scholarship for International Students In the National University of Malaysia
If you find this article helpful and useful, please do not forget to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they might get a better opportunity. Also, don’t forget to subscribe https://the-announcements.com by clicking the bell button at the right bottom of this site.
The-Announcements is the best place for applicants to get information regarding Scholarships advertised by International Universities. The-Announcements team trying to help and provide information about newly announced Scholarships to all those Applicants who want to join well-reputed institutions of the globe.
If you have any question or suggestion to improve our services, don’t hesitate to Contact Us or Email us on [email protected]