SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2020 in Thailand (Fully Funded)
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: Thailand
- Host Institute: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Department / Field: Check Details
- Course Level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 30 September 2020.
- Applications are invite to apply for the SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2020 in Thailand. All International Students from all over the world can apply for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) Scholarship 2020 at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology. SIIT is offering Scholarship to undertake Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Thailand. Thailand award is Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic session of 2020-21. There is No Application Fee to apply for SIIT award. Also No IELTS/TOFEL test is needed to apply.
Host Institute Description:
- Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology was established in 1992 within Thammasat University in Pathum Thani, Thailand. It is top research institution. SIIT is offering all degree programs in English.
- A lot of academic fields and majors are offered by SIIT under EFS Scholarship to pursue postgraduate degree. You can Apply Online for the SIIT Scholarship 2020 Even if you don’t have an English proficiency test. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses. The Duration of the Masters Degree Scholarship is 2 Years and for Doctoral Degree its 3 Year.
SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2021 in Thailand is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students. It will cover all the expenses. Detail is given below:
- Full Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
List of Available Study Fields:
Applicants can select study area from given below academic fields and majors:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Management Technology
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- An official transcript or current transcript:
- For Masters degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
- For PhD degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
- Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows:
- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or
- IELTS 4.5+ or
- TU-GET 400+ or
- TOEIC 500+
- Citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
Note: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
Eligibility Criteria for Master & PhD:
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Must be excellent in previous academic records
- Two Strong Recommendation (At least One from Academic Institute).
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
- Not receiving any other scholarship.