UMCS International Scholarship 2020 in Poland
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account Whatsapp Group
- Host Country: Poland
- Host Institute: Maria Curie-Skłodowska University
- Department / Field: Check Details
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Masters
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Full Tuition Fee
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Details
- Documents Required: Check Details
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Open.
- Applications are invited to apply for the UMCS International Scholarship 2020 in Poland. All International Students from allover the world are eligible to apply for Poland Scholarship. If you are interested in studying in Poland for academic courses with financial support, then you must become a part of the Full Tuition Waiver Scholarship provided by the Maria Curie-Skłodowska University. The funding supports excellent students who want to commence Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree programs or want to like engaging in various projects and developing their skills.
Host Institute Description:
- The university provides a high level of education, transfer of knowledge and skills necessary to enter the workplace or start a scientific work. At this university, candidates have many opportunities related to their career.
- Founded in 1944, Maria Curie-Skłodowska University is the largest academic institution in Lublin, Poland that offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. It has 302 professors, 231 habilitated doctors, 826 senior lecturers, and 1829 teachers in total.
The UMCS International Scholarship 2020 in Poland for Students from all over the world to pursue Undergraduate or Masters Degree will provide the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee scholarship
- Opportunity to participate in integrative events with students’ organizations.
- Chance to gain valuable experience within the ranks of students’ organizations that cover various areas of interest.
- Opportunity to organize events on different topics e.g. presenting the applicant’s country of origin and many others.
- Chance to be an active part of the social media sphere of the University;
- Psychological, educational and career counselling.
- Opportunity to participate in training organized by Competence & Career Development Office at UMCS which aim to develop social and professional skills of students;
- Chance for development of applicant’s own interest with the aid of thematic organizations in Lublin.
- Opportunity to benefit from conveniences prepared within the framework of Programme for Graduates.
List of Available Study Fields:
- International Relations (BA)
- International Relations (MA)
- Tourism Management (BSc)
- Intercultural Communication in Education and Workplace (MA)
- Graphic Arts (MA)
- Education and Therapy (MA)
- Medical Biology (BA)
- Business Analytics (BA).
- International Students with any Nationality are eligible for the award.
- To be eligible for the opportunity program, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- In the support of the application, candidates must add copies (scans) of diplomas and certificates confirming their previous engagement in social and voluntary activities as well as contests in various areas of interest.
- Students with remarkable artistic, scientific, social, and sporting achievements are eligible for the educational awar