University of Adelaide Free Online Courses 2021
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Institute: The University of Adelaide
- Platform: Edx
- Scholarships Language: English
- Course Fee: Free of Cost
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: Any
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: No deadline.
- Applications are invited to apply for University of Adelaide Free Online Courses 2021. If you want to learn Online from world’s best universitiefas then you are at the right place. The University of Adelaide is offering almost 25+ Free Online Course with EdX. The The University of Adelaide online courses are available to anyone with any nationality and from any part of the world.
- Adelaide University offers a variety of open learning opportunities, including online courses and modules. A full list of online courses and other forms of digital learning from across Adelaide is available. You can get a verified certificate upon the completion of the course and fulfilling the eligibility criteria from University of Adelaide.
Host Institute Description:
- Adelaide University was established in 1874 located in Adelaide, Australia. It is the third-oldest public university in the country. University is ranked in 150 world top best universities by QS World University Rankings.
Benefits of University of Adelaide Online Courses:
- Free Online Certificate from the Top University of the World
- No Enrollment Fee
- No deadlines
- Digital Certificates.
- Access to a course from any part of the world
- Online Course
List of Courses at Adelaide University:
The University of Adelaide offering following Free Online Courses:
- Introduction to Data Structures
- Cyberwar, Surveillance and Security
- Programming for Data Science
- Big Data Fundamentals
- Big Data Capstone Project
- Sex and Human Reproduction
- Big Data
- Risk Management for Projects
- Shakespeare Matters
- Introduction to Project Management
- Big Data Analytics
- Human Reproduction
- Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Language Revival: Securing the Future of Endangered Languages
- Music Technology Foundations
- Essential Human Biology: Cells and Tissues
- Think. Create. Code
- Managing Addiction: A Framework for Successful Treatment
- Computational Thinking and Big Data
- Anyone can apply
- No Nationality Restrictions
- No Age Restrictions
- No Academic Restrictions.
How to Enroll for University of Adelaide Free Online Courses?
The process is very easy to enroll for The University of Adelaide Free Online Courses. Just open the “Official Link” given below and follow below steps:
To begin, please register for an edX account. You will need to:
- Enter your email address
- Enter your full name. Your full name will appear on any certificates that you earn.
- Create a public username for the forums (cannot have spaces) Note: You cannot change your username once it has been created.
- Create a password
- Select your country
- Select Create your account
When you find a course that interests you in the course catalog, you can enroll in the course by selecting the Enroll Now button on the course About page.
Registering for an edX account is completely free! You can also take courses for free, or you can choose to pay a fee and pursue a verified certificate.
How do I apply for financial assistance?
- edX offers up to a 90% discount on our verified certificates to learners who can benefit from, but cannot afford to pay, full price. Assistance is available in most courses that offer verified certificates, however, some courses and programs are not eligible.
- You can be approved up to five times in a twelve-month period for financial assistance.
- To apply for financial assistance
- Enroll in the course as an audit learner, and then complete the financial assistance application. Upon submission your application will be reviewed, this process typically takes 2-4 business days. An email with a financial assistance code for 90% off will be delivered if your application is accepted. You can then apply the code on the payment form for the discounted rate.