University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2021 in Japan (Fully Funded)
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: Japan
- Host Institute: University of Tokyo
- Department / Field: Check Details
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 10 December 2020.
- Applications are invited to apply for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2021 in Japan. All International Students from ADB Member countries are eligible to apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 at University of Tokyo, Japan. ADB Scholarship is the golden opportunity for the student from around the world to undertake their Masters Degree from Japan best University. This is the most famous scholarship that awarded more than 300 Scholarships every year. ADB Fully Funded Scholarship is available for the academic session of 2020-21.
Host Institute Description:
- The University of Tokyo was established in 1877 located in Tokyo, Japan. It is a first public research imperial university. More than 30,000 national and international students enrolled in the university. The university facilitated students with quality of education and others. This university has produced great leaders. University of Tokyo is ranked at 1st in Asia and Japan and on 26th number in the whole world.
- Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by University of Tokyo under ADB Scholarship to pursue masters degree program. There is No Application Fee to apply for the award. The scholarship duration is for 2 Year. ADB-JSP Scholarship is offered by Japanese Government and organized by Asian Development Bank. This scholarship will cover all the expenses for 2 years degree program. The course will be taught in English.
University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2021 in Japan is a Full Free Scholarship for International Students. It will provide all the necessary expenses to study abroad. Detail is given below for ADB Scholarship funds:
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given.
- Free Housing
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Allowance for Books
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs, and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
List of Available Study Fields:
Students can apply in one of the following study area while applying for ADB Scholarship at University of Tokyo:
- Environment Studies
- International Studies
- Sustainability Science
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Public Policy
- Urban Engineering
- Health Science
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies.
- Complete Application Form (Click to Download)
- Academic Transcript or its copy form previous attended institute.
- Degree Certificate or its copy form previous attended institute.
- Tow Recommendation Letters (Click Here)
Note: Prepare all above documents in English.
- Applicants must be a citizen of ADB Member Countries.
- A Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent with a superior academic record.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at a time of application.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Applicants for a master’s course must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution comparable to a bachelor’s degree offered at the University of Tokyo.