UTS Global Ambassador Scholarships 2021 in Indonesia (Fully Funded)
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account Whatsapp Group
- Host Country: Indonesia
- Host Institute: Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa
- Department / Field: Check Details
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Details
- Documents Required: Check Details
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 18 August 2020.
- Applications are invited to apply for the UTS Global Ambassador Scholarships 2021 in Indonesia. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Indonesian Scholarship. Students those who want to pursue their Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree from Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa are encouraged to apply. UTS is offering Fully Funded Scholarship for students around the globe to undertake their education for the academic session of 2020-21. IELTS/TOFEL is Not Required to apply for this Award.
Host Institute Description:
- Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa was established in 2012. It is private university located in Sumbawa. The university continuously strives to bring cutting edge programs to directly impact the betterment of its local environment as well as to global audiences. They are currently Offering BS & MS degree scholarships to all National holders.
- Almost All Academic Fields & Majors are offered by UTS for International Students under Global Ambassador Scholarship. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses. The duration of Masters degree is 2 Years and for Undergraduate degree is 4 Years. The Applicants will go through the interview process and the participants will be received an email about their results.
UTS Global Ambassador Scholarships 2021 in Indonesia for Students from all over the world is a Full Free Scholarship which will cover all the expenses to complete an undergraduate degree or masters degree from Indonesia. The detail is given below:
- The bachelors degree tuition fee for a maximum of four years
- The masters degree tuition fee for a maximum of two years
- Monthly stipend
- Round trip Airfare Tickets
- Housing (shared room).
Eligibility Criteria for UTS Indonesia Scholarship:
- Non-Indonesian citizens can apply for this Indonesian Government Scholarship at UTS.
- Must have a high willingness to learn and have interests in chosen Subjects
- Having academic achievements (academic reports), non-academic (sports, arts, Olympics, etc.)
- Have a good command of English in Spoken & Written as well.
- Have completed high school for undergraduate program and 4-year undergraduate program for the Master’s program.
- All International students can apply for this Indonesia Scholarship Program.
To apply Online for UTS Global Scholarship applicants needs to upload following documents:
- An English translated copy of degree certificate
- An English translated copy of the academic transcript
- Passport size photographs in white background, the file should not be more than 200 kb;
- A scan of passport cover and bio data page
- Motivation letter
- Personal statement
- Health certificate
- Certificate of English Proficiency. (Optional)
- Certificate of Bahasa Indonesia Proficiency (Optional)
- Admission period: 21 June – 27 July 2020 (Extended to 18 August 2020)
- Selection and interview: 1 July 2020 – 25 August 2020
- Admission result announcement: 27 August 2020