Woods Hole Internship 2021 in United States (Fully Funded)
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: United States
- Duration: 10-12 weeks
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Internship: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 5 February 2021.
- Applications are invited to apply for the Woods Hole Internship 2021 in United States. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Woods Hole Summer Internship Program 2021. Undergraduate students can apply for USA Internship. Preference is given to students studying in any of the fields of science or engineering including but not limited to the fields of biology, chemistry, engineering, geology, geophysics, mathematics, meteorology, physics, oceanography, and marine policy.
- Fellows are selected based on the applicant’s previous academic and scientific achievements, interests, and promise. The Internship Dates are Flexible students should arrive between the end of May to Mid-June. The number of fellows varies each year. It ranges from 25-30 per summer.
- The Woods Hole Summer Student Fellowship program, WHOI’s aim is to provide promising students with a meaningful first-hand introduction to research in oceanography, oceanographic engineering, or marine policy.
Woods Hole Internship 2021 in United States for International Students is a Full Free Internship Program in USA which will cover all the expenses. Detail is given below:
- Stipend: A Weekly Stipend for the Ten- to Twelve-Week Program. The stipend for the summer of 2021 is $650 Per Week.
- Travel: Round-Trip Travel to Woods Hole. The 2020 travel allowance is $700.
- Housing: Shared-Room in a shared-unit, with two single beds per room.
- Visa Assistance: International Students will assist fellowships in obtaining the necessary J-1 Visa paperwork.
Woods Hole Internship Fields:
- Preference is given to students studying in any of the fields of Science or Engineering including but not limited to the fields of Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Geology, Geophysics, Mathematics, Meteorology, Physics, Oceanography, and Marine Policy.
- The programs is open to all the International Students with any Nationality.
- The Program is open to 3rd Year Undergraduate Students.
- Students who will graduate before the fellowship begins are not eligible to apply.
- Fellowship will start from May 2020.
- Students in a three year Bachelor’s Degree Program, such as those in the UK, must be in their second year
- Students in a five year combined Bachelor/Master’s Degree Program must be in the third year of the program.
- Updated CV or resume
- A current unofficial transcript, a PDF document.
- At least three letters of recommendation from professors. (Recommendation forms are available through the link on the References page.)
- A completed Course Record listing undergraduate coursework by subject category, a primary textbook used for each course, and the grade received for completing the course.
- Personal Statement
- The last date to apply for International Summer Internship Program in USA 2021 is 5th February 2021.
How to Apply for Woods Hole Internship 2021?
- There is Online Application System for Woods Hole Internship 2021 in United States. The Link for Application Form and Official website link is given below:
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”https://cis.whoi.edu/Administration/education/ssf/AppSubmitForm.cfm” target=”blank” ]Apply Now[/button]
[button color=”purple ” size=”medium” link=”https://www.whoi.edu/what-we-do/educate/undergraduate-programs/summer-student-fellowship/ssf-admissions/” target=”blank” ]Official Link [/button]